Queensland Certification is a Queensland-based Certification body. Queensland Certification is a division of the larger ECAAS Pty Ltd, an esteemed JAS-ANZ certification body. Certification will be issued under ECAAS’ JAS-ANZ accreditation and be will be listed on the JAS-ANZ register as being issued by ECAAS. Queensland Certification excels in providing three different types of certification for small and medium sized companies from an extensive range of different industries:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 for OHS Management Systems (to replace all OHSAS 18001 systems by March 2021)
Queensland Certification also provides unaccredited certification to the following Standards:
- ISO 22000 for Food Safety Management Systems
- Codex HACCP for Food Safety Management Systems
- iQES 2015 for integrated Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems (especially designed for small to medium sized businesses)
- ISO 27001 for Information Security Management Systems
We’ve taken leaps and bounds in the last few years due to putting service, professionalism and competitive rates at the forefront of our strategy.
Considering we’re a smaller certification body than some others, we take creating intimate relationships with our clients very seriously, and take a level of care that isn’t shown by larger certification bodies.
Gaining a deep understanding of our clients and individually tailoring our services as a result is something we believe really helps contribute to the kind of customer satisfaction we’ve been seeing.
Our communication lines are shorter and more direct, which allows the processing of any query to be smoother and more efficient for our clients.
Why choose Queensland Certification?
Sticking to our Core principles has resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- We put great emphasis on Service, which means valuing our clients and taking necessary action to show that and help your company through the certification process, which can be daunting for some
- Guaranteeing that we have the necessary resources available to provide the required service
- Making a commitment to no long-waiting lists
- Being a division of ECAAS, a JAS-ANZ accredited organisation means internationally recognized standards are adhered to
- Recognising the importance of building quality business relationships that last
- Pairing auditors with our clients that will provide service in an independent, professional and objective manner.
- Providing a service that doesn’t stop after the audit, being available for our clients to contact for any further concerns or queries regarding the certification.